A Handbook On Corporate And Allied Laws For CA Final
Course Contents, as Applicable For May 2015 Exams
All Amendments in Allied Laws
- Publisher: Bestword Publications
- Language: English
- Writer: CA Munish Bhandari (B.Com, M. Com., F.C.A., C.S.)
- Book Type: Handbook
- Subject: Corporate And Allied Laws
- Exam: CA Final
- Edition: 16th Edition, February 2015
- Price: Rs.
- Pay After : 15% OFF Rs.306/-
- This Edition included all the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (along with rules) as are applicable for May, 2015 Exams
- The Book has been abridge by eliminating the Practical Problems asked in Past Exams and including only the Points rather than detailed discussion. This would prove to be helpful in last time revision. For comprehensive coverage of the subjects.
- This book has been updated as on 1st Novemebr, 2014, and is applicable for May 2015 CA (FinaL) Exams.
- Chapter 1. Declaration & Payment of Dividend
- Chapter 2. Accounts of Company
- Chapter 3. Audit & Auditors
- Chapter 4. Appointment & Qualitifcation of Directors
- Chapter 5. Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Chapter 6. Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Chapter 7. Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
- Chapter 8. Compromises, Arrangements & Amalgamation of Companies
- Chapter 9. Prevention of Oppression & Mismanagement
- Chapter 10. Winding Up
- Chapter 11. Companies Authorised to Register under Companies Act, 2013
- Chapter 12. Companies Incoporated Outside India
- Chapter 13. Government Companies
- Chapter 14. Registration Offices & Fees
- Chapter 15. Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
- Chapter 16. Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 1956
- Chapter 17. Producer Companies
- Chapter 18. Secretarial Practice
- Chapter 19. The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Chapter 20. The Competition Act, 2002
- Chapter 21. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999
- Chapter 22. The Insurance Act, 1938
- Chapter 23. The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
- Chapter 24. The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- Chapter 25. The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets & Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- Chapter 26. The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- Chapter 27. The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- Chapter 28. Interpretation of Statutes
- If you didn't find any required book(s) / products', Please mail us the details we will make it available for you.
- BULK order discount available for School, college, coaching classes, teachers, offices & suppliers.
- All Products at ShriLaxmiStores.com are Brand New, 100% Genuine and Come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.