Educational CD- DVD- Pen Drive- Memory Card (eLearning) Authorized Distributor School, College, Engineering, Medical, CA, CS, Railway, Bank, MPSC, UPSC etc. ALL Competitive Exam Book & Guides Office & Computer Stationery Online
Year At Your Service === We Have No Branch ===
This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in November 2016 CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws.
The simplified language used in this Book would make the study simple and interesting. The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would help the students in building strong conceptual clarity.
The main highlight of this Edition is the inclusion of all the applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
The Companies Ad, 2013 has been included in this Book only to such extent as has been made applicable by ICAI for Nov 2016 Exams as per ICAI Announcement.
All the Theoretical Questions and Practical Problems asked in Past CA (Final) Examinations have been included (to the extent these questions and practical problems are relevant as per the law applicable as on date). The answers to the Theoretical Questions and Periodical Problems have been given as per the law applicable for Nov 2016 Exams The book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past CA (Final)Examinations.
This Edition includes all the Amendments, Notifications and Circulars applicable for Nov 2016 Exams (As per the announcement of Board of Studies, ICAI)
This Book has been updated and Amended as on 2016 and is applicable for Nov 2016 CA (Final) Exams.
Syllabus for CA (Final) Examination
Question Papers of Past 3 CA (Final) Examinations
1.Declaration and Payment of Dividend
2. Accounts of Companies
3. Audit and Auditors
4. Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
5. Meetings of Board and its Powers
6. Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
7. Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
8. Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamation of Companies
9. Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
10. Winding Up
11. Companies Authorised to Register under the Companies Act, 2013
12. Companies Incorporated Outside India
13. Government Companies
14. Registration Offices and Fees
15. Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
16. Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 1956
17. Producer Companies
18. Secretarial Practice
19. The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
20. The Competition Act, 2002
21. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999
22. The Insurance Act, 1938
23. The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
24. The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, and SEBI (ICDR) Regulations, 2009
25. The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
26. The Banking Regulation Act, 1949 26.
27. The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
28. Interpretation of Statutes
If you didn't find any required book(s) / products', Please mail us the details we will make it available for you.
BULK order discount available for School, college, coaching classes, teachers, offices & suppliers.
All Products at ShriLaxmiStores.com are Brand New, 100% Genuine and Come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.
Connect with us
NEFT, Cash Deposit, Demand Draft, Mobile Cash, Money Order