Educational Pen Drive- Memory Card (Online Learning Products)
School, College, Engineering, Medical, Degree, Diploma, CA, Law, Railway, Bank, MPSC, UPSC etc. ALL Competitive Exam Book & Guides
Office & Computer Stationery, Drawing, Painting & Craft Hobby Materials Online
Year At Your Service === We Have No Branch ===
Biochemistry with Biomedical Concepts, Clinical Correlates & Case Studies
Biochemistry 5th Edition
Biochemistry in English with multi-color Illustrations
Updated Learning Objectives & Glossary of Terms
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Author: Dr.U. Satyanarayana & Dr.U. Chakrapani
- Language: English
- Edition: 5th (Revised Reprint 2020)
- Pages: 777
- Price:- 1575/-
+ (Shipping Charges Applicable)
- Is an amalgamation of medical and basic sciences, and is comprehensively written, revised and updated to meet the curriculum requirements of Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Veterinary, Biotechnology, Agricultural Sciences, Life Sciences students and others studying Biochemistry as one of the subjects.
- Is the first textbook on Biochemistry in English with multi-color illustrations by an author from Asia. The use of multicolor format is for a clear understanding of the complicated structures and biochemical reactions.
- Is written in a lucid style with the subject being presented as an engaging story growing from elementary information to the most recent advances, and with theoretical discussions being supplemented with illustrations, tables, biomedical concepts, clinical correlates and case studies for easy understanding of the subject.
- Has each chapter beginning with a four-line verse followed by the text with clinical correlates, a summary, and self-assessment exercises. The lively illustrations and text with appropriate headings and sub-headings in bold typeface facilitate reading path clarity and quick recall. All this will the students to master the subject and face the examination with confidence.
- Provides the most recent and essential information on Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, and current topics such as Diabetes, Cancer, Free Radicals and Antioxidants, Prostaglandins, etc.
- Describes a wide variety of case studies (77) with biomedical correlations. The case studies are listed at the end of relevant chapters for immediate reference, quick review and better understanding of Biochemistry.
- Contains the basics (Bioorganic and Biophysical Chemistry, Tools of Biochemistry, Immunology, and Genetics) for beginners to learn easily Biochemistry, origins of biochemical words, confusables in Biochemistry, principles of Practical Biochemistry, and Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory.
Biochemistry Book Preface:-
- Sorry, but we do not have Cash On Delivery [COD] Service for order below Rs.5000/-* (T&C Apply)
- If you didn't find any required book(s) / products', Please E-mail us the details we will make it available for you.
- BULK order discount available for School, college, Library, coaching classes, teachers, offices & suppliers.
- All Products at ShriLaxmiStores.com are Brand New, 100% Genuine and Come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.
- If you found any discrepancy (due to typing error etc.) in product details, please inform us & we will correct it on priority basis.
All rights reserved
Images are Indicative only. The product images may have some differences compare to actual products.
All WARRANTY at / by Manufacturer/Service Center ONLY
Products and services offered for sale or advertised, and other information found on this website, may be the products, services and information of third parties/brand owner. If you purchase third party products and services, your legal relationship will be with the third party supplier and not us.