NEET-UG / AIPMT & JEE (Main) Chemistry MCQ
Compiled According to CBSE, NCERT and COBSE
For all Agricultural, Medical, Pharmacy and Engineering Entrance Examinations
- Publisher:- Target
- Book Name:- NEET-UG / AIPMT & JEE (Main) Chemistry- I
- Author:- Prof. Santosh B. Yadav, (M. Sc., SET, NET) , Prof. Anil Thomas, (M.Sc., Chemistry)
- Edition:- April 2016
- Type:- NEET-UG / AIPMT & JEE (Main) Chemistry MCQ Book
- Language:- English
- Price:- Rs.450/- (Pages 786)
- Discount OFFER Price: Rs.405/- + (shipping charges applicable)
NEET: Chemistry (Vol. I) not only adds great value towards a progressive society but also contributes greatly to other branches of science like biology, physics, geology, astronomy, biotechnology etc. Thus chemistry serves to be the backbone of all lifesciences.
- Exhaustive coverage of MCQs subtopic wise.
- Precise theory for every topic.
- Additional information relevant to the concepts.
- Neat, labelled and authentic diagrams.
- In all ‘3897’ MCQs including questions from various competitive exams.
- Hints provided wherever relevant.
- Simple and lucid language.
- Self evaluative in nature.
Target’s “NEET: Chemistry (Vol. I)” has been compiled according to the notified syllabus for NEET-UG & JEE (Main), which in turn has been framed after reviewing various state syllabi as well as the ones prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE.
In the National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET), 25% weightage is given to Chemistry, as there are 45 questions based on Chemistry, out of the total 180 questions.
Target’s “NEET: Chemistry (Vol. I)” comprises of a comprehensive coverage of theoretical concepts & Multiple Choice Questions. In the development of each chapter we have ensured the inclusion of shortcuts & unique points represented as a ‘note’ for the benefit of students.
The flow of content & MCQs have been planned keeping in mind the weightage given to a topic as per the NEET-UG & JEE (Main) exam.
MCQs in each chapter comprise of mixture of questions based on theory & numericals and their level of difficulty is at par with that of various competitive examinations like CBSE, AIIMS, CPMT, PMT, JIPMER, IIT, AIEEE, & the likes.
This edition of “NEET: Chemistry (Vol. I)” has been conceptualized with a complete focus on the kind of assistance students would require to answer tricky questions, which would give them an edge required to score in this highly competitive exam.
Target NEET / AIPMT Chemistry- I Book Contents
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification Of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States Of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkari and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry
- If you didn't find any required book(s) / products', Please mail us the details we will make it available for you.
- BULK order discount available for School, college, coaching classes, teachers, offices & suppliers.
- All Products at ShriLaxmiStores.com are Brand New, 100% Genuine and Come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.