Educational Pen Drive- Memory Card (Online Learning Products)
School, College, Engineering, Medical, Degree, Diploma, CA, Law, Railway, Bank, MPSC, UPSC etc. ALL Competitive Exam Book & Guides
Office & Computer Stationery, Drawing, Painting & Craft Hobby Materials Online
Year At Your Service === We Have No Branch ===
The present book "XII Pradnya's Latur Pattern Objective Biology - I" is an earnest attempt to provide sufficient study materials and Multiple Choice Questions in th subject of biogy of the students preparing for various medical entrance examinations at national and state level.
Pradnya's Objective Biology- I (Botony: XII- Vol. I)- 2016
For All India Pre Medical Test and Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
Useful for MH-CET (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS BPTh, BOTH, BASLP, BP & O, Bsc (Nursing), AI-PMT and All Other Medical Entrance Examinations
- Publication:- Nikita Publication, Latur
- Author:- V.C. Patil (Shirure) (Dayanand Science College, Latur)
- Type:- Objective Book
- Class / STD.:- XII
- Subject:- Objective Biology I
- Language:- English
- Edition:- Second 2015
- Price:- Rs.600/- (662 )
Maharasthra State Government, now accepted NEET Exam Pattern (now AIPMT) for MH-CET examination from the year 2014. So, this book has been strictly written as per the recently revised syllabus of AIPMT (CBSE). The additional matter required for other regional medical entrance examinations is aslo added.
As per author the book is Slef scorer in nature as it's complete in all respects, the students need not consult any other text book or guide during course of their studies.
- This book contains NO ERROR related to the answers.
- Strongly recommended by all the experienced teachers, toppers and Ex-students.
- Thousands of successful students of previous years in various Medical Entrance Examinations studied this book.
- Exhaustive theory and near about 3700 MCQ's with hints.
- Unique record: Consecutively last 14 Years ALL the questions in Medical Entrance Exams are asked 'AS IT IS' from this book.
- This book is Useful for MH-CET (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS BPTh, BOTH, BASLP, BP & O, Bsc (Nursing), AI-PMT and All Other Medical Entrance Examinations.
Salient Features of This Book Are
Biology Vol.I - Index
- Exhaustive theory with subchapterwise and bitwise division.
- Do you know?, Enrich Your Knowledge for extra study material.
- Neat labelled diagrams are given wherever required
- Additional information relevant to the concepts is given.
- Simple and lucid language.
- Self Scorer in nature.
- No need to searching of the pages for bit wise questions.
- Ultra hight care is taken, while solving the questions and compiling their answers for their accuracy.
- This book is Strongly recommended by the toppers and experienced teachers.
- It covers 3700 MCQ's with answers which also covers all the questions from year 2000-2013 for all medical entrance exams in India (Including MHT-CET and all regional exams).
- Author expects all the questions in the coming medical entrance exams from this book.
- Unit - I Reporduction
- Unit - II Genetics And Evolution
- Unit - III Biology And Human Welfare
- Unit - IV Biotechnology And Its Applications
- Unit - V Ecology And Environment
- Sorry, but we do not have Cash On Delivery [COD] Service for order below Rs.5000/-* (T&C Apply)
- If you didn't find any required book(s) / products', Please E-mail us the details we will make it available for you.
- BULK order discount available for School, college, Library, coaching classes, teachers, offices & suppliers.
- All Products at ShriLaxmiStores.com are Brand New, 100% Genuine and Come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.
- If you found any discrepancy (due to typing error etc.) in product details, please inform us & we will correct it on priority basis.
All rights reserved
Images are Indicative only. The product images may have some differences compare to actual products.
All WARRANTY at / by Manufacturer/Service Center ONLY
Products and services offered for sale or advertised, and other information found on this website, may be the products, services and information of third parties/brand owner. If you purchase third party products and services, your legal relationship will be with the third party supplier and not us.