Educational CD- DVD- Pen Drive- Memory Card (eLearning) Authorized Distributor School, College, Engineering, Medical, CA, CS, Railway, Bank, MPSC, UPSC etc. ALL Competitive Exam Book & Guides Office & Computer Stationery Online
Year At Your Service === We Have No Branch ===
For Order please Click Here or e-mail at email@example.com
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.ShriLaxmiStores.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Shree Laxmi Stores, is Sole Trading business entity, established and registered (under Central Govt. Shop & Establishment Act.) business at Shop No.6, Kashi Bhavan, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, B.P. Road, Bhayander (E)- 401 105, Mumbai- Maharashtra India (hereinafter referred to as "ShriLaxmiStores").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the ShriLaxmiStores website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. ShriLaxmiStores reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to ShriLaxmiStores's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. ShriLaxmiStores is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. ShriLaxmiStores does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. ShriLaxmiStores does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. ShriLaxmiStores does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. ShriLaxmiStores accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. ShriLaxmiStores is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. ShriLaxmiStores cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. ShriLaxmiStores shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
4. ShriLaxmiStores does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. ShriLaxmiStores does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
6. At no time shall ShriLaxmiStores hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall ShriLaxmiStores have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. ShriLaxmiStores is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. ShriLaxmiStores is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall ShriLaxmiStores hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall ShriLaxmiStores have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
ShriLaxmiStores is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
9. You release and indemnify ShriLaxmiStores and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, ShriLaxmiStores cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. ShriLaxmiStores does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. ShriLaxmiStores reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, ShriLaxmiStores may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event ShriLaxmiStores reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to ShriLaxmiStores Internet Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someones privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individuals User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms ShriLaxmiStores, ShriLaxmiStores.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of ShriLaxmiStores or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any ShriLaxmiStores's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or ShriLaxmiStores's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to ShriLaxmiStores.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. ShriLaxmiStores shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, ShriLaxmiStores does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
ShriLaxmiStores will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. ShriLaxmiStores does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. ShriLaxmiStores reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render ShriLaxmiStores liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on ShriLaxmiStores's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ShriLaxmiStores is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the ShriLaxmiStores Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, ShriLaxmiStores is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate ShriLaxmiStores Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank via NEFT ONLY from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favor of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ShriLaxmiStores in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. ShriLaxmiStores reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which ShriLaxmiStores may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. ShriLaxmiStores reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ShriLaxmiStores or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. ShriLaxmiStores may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ShriLaxmiStores. As a result of such check if ShriLaxmiStores is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. ShriLaxmiStores may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if ShriLaxmiStores deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, ShriLaxmiStores may hold Transaction Price and ShriLaxmiStores may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that ShriLaxmiStores will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of ShriLaxmiStores.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and ShriLaxmiStores Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Digital Content: eBooks
ebook (ePub format): You will be able to purchase DRM-encrypted eBooks in ePub file format on the ShriLaxmiStores Website and the Flyte eBooks application. Such ePub files shall be provided to you as per your selection, subject to certain limitations as described herein. You shall be granted specified download rights of DRM-encrypted ePub files from the catalog of eBooks displayed on the Website.
Download rights: You will need to be registered with ShriLaxmiStores to make an ebook purchase. The eBooks which you purchase from the ShriLaxmiStores Website or Flyte eBooks application shall be added in your ShriLaxmiStores eBooks library from where you can download the eBooks onto your device(/s). Each downloaded ebook is locked to the User account and the downloader device. These downloaded eBooks cannot be transferred onto other devices. Each device used by you will have to be synced with your online eBooks library. You can sync a maximum of six(6) devices against your user account. You can download the eBooks to your mobile or tablet devices for offline reading and can read the eBooks using the Flyte eBooks Application only.
Flyte eBooks application: Flyte eBooks application will enable you to read the digital books purchased from the Flyte eBooks store, on your mobile or tablet devices. The app also has an in-app Flyte eBooks store where the user can quickly purchase eBooks. The Flyte eBooks app will be available in the Android platform. The Android app will be compatible with both mobiles and tablet devices. You can download the Flyte eBooks android app for free from the ShriLaxmiStores Website and also Google Play.
Territory: Currently you can purchase downloadable eBooks only through the Website and Flyte eBooks Application as may be made available from time to time on the Website, only within the territory of India. You have to be within the Indian Territory to even download the already purchased files from your ShriLaxmiStores eBooks library.
DRM Specifications: The DRM (Digital Rights Management) enables us to restrict certain permissions. The Flyte DRM specifications restrict the following permissions:
Side-Loading (from one device to other)
Read out aloud
Number of distinct devices for file downloading
Social media sharing
Explicit Consent: You agree that we shall have no liability to you for ebook downloaded by You on the Website or Flyte Apps if you find the same to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Payment: The Price List for each downloadable ebook displayed on the Website represents the full retail price (inclusive of all taxes unless specified otherwise) for said downloadable ebook. You shall pay for such downloadable ebook using one of the payment options available on the Website. The Price List mentions the prices of each downloadable ebook and the User shall pay in Indian Currency (i.e. Indian Rupee). We reserve our right to change the prices of the ebook and services and the availability of the same at our sole discretion.
ShriLaxmiStores will allow the user to buy ebook using the following (or any 1 available) forms of payments. » Credit Cards » Internet Banking » Debit Cards » Wallet » any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the Website.
Please note that payment can be made only in India Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available at this moment.
Payment made by credit card or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by us on time. If for any reason we do not receive payment from the credit card issuer or any agent involved in any of the above payment modes, You agree that you shall pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of eBooks. All sales of eBooks are final. We do not accept returns of eBooks. Once you have purchased eBooks, we encourage you to download it promptly. If you are unable to complete a download, please contact customer service within 30 days of the payment. The ebook will be removed from your library and the amount that was charged during the payment will be refunded in the form of store credit. The eBooks will also be replaced in cases of genuine technical errors as mentioned in the replacement policy.
You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of eBooks you have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash. We may, from time to time, at our sole discretion remove eBooks from the Service without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights: It is hereby specifically recorded that the copyright and other Intellectual Property in the ebook available on the Website is the sole and exclusive property of third parties. We are authorised by such third parties to upload the ebook on the Website for license of use to the end customers. Intellectual Property Rights for the purpose of this Agreement shall always mean and include copyrights whether registered or not, patents including rights of filing patents, trademarks, trade names, trade dresses, house marks, collective marks, associate marks and the right to register them, designs both industrial and layout, geographical indicators, moral rights, broadcasting rights, displaying rights, distribution rights, selling rights, abridged rights, translating rights, reproducing rights, performing rights, communicating rights, adapting rights, circulating rights, protected rights, joint rights, reciprocating rights, infringement rights. All those Intellectual Property rights arising as a result of domain names, internet or any other right available under applicable law shall vest in the domain of ShriLaxmiStores Internet Private Limited as the owner of such domain name. The Parties hereto agree and confirm that no part of any Intellectual Property rights mentioned herein above is transferred in the name of User and any intellectual property rights arising as a result of these presents shall also be in the absolute ownership, possession and our control or control of its licensors, as the case may be.
Your request to download an ebook is personal to you, and the ebook may not be used, sold, rented, transferred, licensed or otherwise provided to any other user. The license to downloaded eBooks includes only those rights explicitly stated herein (typically, the right to read the ebook in Flyte eBooks Application), and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include the right to create a derivative work, to make copies, or to use the ebook in any commercial manner. You shall promptly notify us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
Software: We may make available to you, from time to time, software or updates for your use in connection with the download of eBooks (any and all such software, individually and collectively, the "Software").
You may use the Software only in connection with the download of eBooks on the Website. You may not separate any individual component of the Software for use other than in connection to the download, may not incorporate any portion of it into Your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, may not transfer it for use with another service, or use it, or any portion of it, over a network and may not sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. We may discontinue some or all of any Software we provide, and we may terminate your right to use any Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.
For Educational- DVDs, Memory Card, Pendrive, Hard Disk Buyer/s
Educational DVDs, Educational Memory Card, Educational Pendrive, Educational Hard Disk buyer may requires to downlaod & install some software (either free, trial or paid), if buyer unable to use/run Digital Content at their place. Also we expect Digital Content buyer have some basic knowledge about product they place order for.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. ShriLaxmiStores make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and ShriLaxmiStores is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by ShriLaxmiStores and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
ShriLaxmiStores respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to info@ShriLaxmiStores.com.
ShriLaxmiStores we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to info@ShriLaxmiStores.com.
ShriLaxmiStores prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
Report offensive Display Names
Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
ShriLaxmiStores will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Limits placed on account privileges;
Loss of special status;
Replacement available only if the Product received by you is NOT ORDERED BY YOU.
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the ShriLaxmiStores website. Following situations may arise:
Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
If you received wrong CD/DVD, DO NOT OPEN & Run (keep the Original SEAL-PACK/WRAPPER intact, do not use it), if SEAL-PACK is Open than we/seller unable to exchange it. Immediately Email us about WRONG PRODUCT RECEVIED by you within 24hrs. of delivery. Any Complaint, of worng prodcut received, after 24hrs. of delivery will not be valid/excepted/entertained. Reasons like the person who ordered it or for whom it was orderws was not present or didn't accept delivery etc. etc. will not be considered.
DVD, Pendrive, Memory Card etc. Digital Learning Products are under NON-RETURNABLE Category. It means once buyer place order, it can not be cancelled under any circumstences. No Refund will be process for these cateagory prodcuts. If NON-RETURNABLE Category product found to be not-working as it should be, in such case buyer need to inform us via Email within 24hrs of delivery recevied and after confirmation from us buyer requires to send it at our address and we will replace same after proper checking. (Return shipping will be arrange & pay by buyer only.)
If in checking we found that product is working perfectly OK, and buyer returned it as he/she unable to run at their place just due to lack of knolwedge or technical skill or hardware at buyers place not capalble to run product, in such case, we will send SAME prodcut back to buyer and shipping charges will be paid by buyer.
If wrong book received by you, DO NOT OPEN the Book, as it will get fold mark on Title Cover & in that case we/seller unable to exchange it.
Book miss-print or wrong binding by publisher or some pages miss-placed at point of publisher/binder.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases. (as a last solution)
Please Note There may be convenience charges levide by Financial Service Providers/Banks (collected by them for Service providing, it's not credited with our account). If you wish to refund for such transaction than only AMOUNT we have received (credited) will be refund and not the convenience charges that collected by Financial Parterns.
We don't want our customer to incur loss, so will try our best to give you best possible solution in case of issue with product.
Point to be NOTED- Sellers are NOT MANUFACTURER so some time it may took long waiting period, if certain product are not with Seller or Publisher or with Channel Partner. In that case we request buyer NOT TO LOSSE PATIENCE.
Some products are NOT TO SELL separately, in that case, buyer REQUIRES to send WHOLE PACKAGE BACK with Original Packing with utmost care.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund/replacment/exchange.
If due to lack of knowledge, lack of supported hardware/software/any technical information etc. buyer unable/fails to run/use any DIGITAL MEDIA Products, we Shri Laxmi Stores/ ShriLaxmiStores.com, are, in no circumstances held liable for and on such ground no return/replacement/exchange/refund will be provided.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product (undamaged and with ALL Original Packings/pack) and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
If investigation found that product misuse by buyer (while opening or testing) in-that case NO REPLACMENT/REFUND will be done.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
Should be included
Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
Books / DVDs
Once seller agrees with Buyer for retrun/s, buyer must ship product within 2 working days (including the day when seller agreed for). If there is any dispute about timing than buyer may reqruies to present Couier Receipt to prove that he/she shipped within 2 working days from date of wrong shipment received or from the date sellered agreed to accept retruns.
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product (wrong product send by seller) shall be borne and incurred by the Seller. Seller bound to refund same amount that he/she charges for sending the prodcut. In no condition buyer can ask/claim excess amount more than seller charge for shipping the prodcut.
Shipping cost for returning the product (printing mistake, binding mistake, publihsers fault, digital media recording fault) shall be borne and incurred by the buyer/purchaser.
Shipping cost for returning the CD, DVD, Pen Drive, Memory Card (Recording Issue, Bad Media etc. due to publihsers mistake) shall be borne and incurred by the buyer/purchaser.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 10 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
Wrong item sent
2. An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
3. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
4. In case Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to info@ShriLaxmiStores.com.
In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller or Buyer as Agreed and reason of replacement.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by ShriLaxmiStores. ShriLaxmiStores encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, ShriLaxmiStores will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate ShriLaxmiStores policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - ShriLaxmiStores does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of ShriLaxmiStores System - ShriLaxmiStores allows Users to facilitate transactions through the ShriLaxmiStores system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - ShriLaxmiStores will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - ShriLaxmiStores's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by ShriLaxmiStores Users. ShriLaxmiStores Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of ShriLaxmiStores - ShriLaxmiStores prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the ShriLaxmiStores Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
ShriLaxmiStores policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Limits on account privileges
Cancellation of listings
Loss of special status
ShriLaxmiStores does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, ShriLaxmiStores assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. ShriLaxmiStores do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). ShriLaxmiStores does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers/publihser etc. may alter (add/remove) their contetns/index/rights/writer/authors name etc. lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read index, labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the publihser/manufacturer.
For Order please Click Here or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us
NEFT, Cash Deposit, Demand Draft, Mobile Cash, Money Order
Images are Indicative only. The product images may have some differences compare to actual products.
All WARRANTY at / by Manufacturer/Service Center ONLY
Products and services offered for sale or advertised, and other information found on this website, may be the products, services and information of third parties/brand owner. If you purchase third party products and services, your legal relationship will be with the third party supplier and not us.