Educational Pen Drive- Memory Card (Online Learning Products)
School, College, Engineering, Medical, Degree, Diploma, CA, Law, Railway, Bank, MPSC, UPSC etc. ALL Competitive Exam Book & Guides
Office & Computer Stationery, Drawing, Painting & Craft Hobby Materials Online
Year At Your Service === We Have No Branch ===
The basic principle in writing of this CSIR-NET-GATE book is to create a guiding text for students- a text which represents the material in a way that encourages the students for the logical thinking about what they have learned theoretically in their bachelors/masters.
Chemical Sciences CSIR-NET & GATE
Topicwise Complete Solution with Solved Papers of CSIR-NET & GATE
According To New Syllabus & Pattern
- Publication:- Himalaya Publishing House
- Author:- K. C. Badgujar (M.Sc. Chem, Gold Medalist 2008- University Topper, CSIT-NET-JRF, SET, GATE, MRSC, Senior CSIR Research Fellow, Dept. Of Chemistry, ICT, Mumbai) & Other Schloar Authors
- Type:- Chemical Science Topicwise Complete Solution
- Subject:- Chemical Science Topicwise Complete Solution
- Language:- English
- Edition:- 1st- 2015
- Price:- Rs.367/- (700 Pages)
At present in India, the National Level Competitive Examinations such as CSIR-NET-JRF, UGC-SLET (SET), IIT-JAM, TIFR, IISc, BARC, ONGC and DRDO exams are of great importance to start advance career after basic graduation/post grduation studies. These above competitive exams test the in-depth and practical knowledge of various basic concepts.
Crackiing of any above national competitive examination open several doors of opportunities in the research as well as teaching field.
An Attempt has been made by authors to design the book in such a way that students will become more familiar with the type of conceptual questions that are asked in above said competitive exams.
- Atomic Structure And Quantum Chemistry
- Valence Shell Electron Pair Repulsion Theory (VSEPR)
- Molecular Orbital Theory Of Diatomic Molecules
- s and p-block elements
- Transition/Innertransition Elements
- Term Symbol and Electronic Spectroscopy
- Orangi-metallic Chemistry & Catalysis
- Borance, Silicates, Isolobal Fragments, Cages & Metal Clusters
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanism
- Point Group/Symmetry Element
- Solid State
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Organic Reaction Mechanism:-
- Common Organic Reactions & Reactive Intermediates
- Organic Name Reactions & Rearrangements
- Reagents In Organic Synthesis
- Mechanism Of Organic Reactions : Labelling and Kinetic Isotope Effects, Hamett Equation, Neighbouring Group Participation
- Organic Spectroscopy
- Pericyclic Reactions
- Heterocyclic Chemistry
- After Advance Payment of Order Amount (Shipping Charges Applicable) we will ship your order within 2-3 working days.
- Cash on Delivery for Minimum Rs.5000/- order only. (T&C Apply)
- If you didn't find any required book(s) / products', Please mail us the details we will make it available for you.
- BULK order discount available for School, college, coaching classes, teachers, offices & suppliers.
- All Products at ShriLaxmiStores.com are Brand New, 100% Genuine and Come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.