Educational Pen Drive- Memory Card (Online Learning Products)
School, College, Engineering, Medical, Degree, Diploma, CA, Law, Railway, Bank, MPSC, UPSC etc. ALL Competitive Exam Book & Guides
Office & Computer Stationery, Drawing, Painting & Craft Hobby Materials Online
Year At Your Service === We Have No Branch ===
Authors are please to present this revised and enlarged edition incorporating the various revisions suggested in the latest code of practice. Besides exhaustive theoretical material, this edition deals with a large number of designs accompanied by detailed structural drawings. The various designs of structures have been presented by Limit State Method as well as by Working Stress Method.
Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures (RCC)
Confirming to IS 456
Limit State Method and Working Stress Method
- Publication:- Dhanpat Rai Publishing Co Pvt Ltd
- Author:- S. Ramamrutham (B.E. Civil) Principal Shri Ram College of Engineering - New Delhi and R. Narayan (B.E.M.S) Arizona States University- USA
- ISBN:- 81-87433-12-4
- Type:- Civil Engineering Surveying and Building
- Subject:- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures (RCC)
- Edition:- 17th Revised & Enlarges Edition -2013
- Language:- English
- Price:- Rs.740/- (Pages 1584)
Part I- Materials
Part II- Loads on Structures
Part III- Elastic Theory
Part IV- Ultimate Load Theory
Part V- Limit State Method
Part VI- Design (Limit State Method)
Part VII- Design (Working Stress Method)
Appendix I- General Information About Concrete
Appendix II- Useful Tables
The whole material is presented in 46 chapters in seven parts. The fist 25 chapters (parts I to V) deal with the theory of the subjected by Elastic Theory, Ultimate Load Theory and Limit State Theory. The next 21 chapters (part VI To VII) deal with the designs, of various types of structures covering slabs, beams, columns foundations. Retaining walls, staircases, bunkers and silos, water tanks, building frames, chimneys, bridges, prestressed concrete members etc. The present edition contains over 450 structural designs.
This edition also presents 30 useful tables in the appendices, which may be used in working out structural designs.
Structural Engineering deals with planning, design and construction of various structures like buildings, bridges, transmission towers, tanks, chimneys etc. Buildings and Bridges form the most important and commonly occurring structures.
Cement concrete and steel constitute the basic components used in Reinforce concrete. Materials like cement, sand, aggregates, water needed to make concrete must satisfy certain standards, recommended by our codes of practice. Part 1 of the book gives details of the requirements of the materials and the standard tests preformed to gauge their suitability.
Prof. S. Ramamrutham is a well know author over 15 Text Books on various subjects of Civil Engineering which are followed by engineering students and practicing engineers all over the country.
- After Advance Payment of Order Amount (Shipping Charges Applicable) we will ship your order within 2-3 working days.
- Cash on Delivery for Minimum Rs.5000/- order only. (T&C Apply)
- If you didn't find any required book(s) / products', Please mail us the details we will make it available for you.
- BULK order discount available for School, college, coaching classes, teachers, offices & suppliers.
- All Products at ShriLaxmiStores.com are Brand New, 100% Genuine and Come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.
All rights reserved
Images are Indicative only. The product images may have some differences compare to actual products.
All WARRANTY at / by Manufacturer/Service Center ONLY
Products and services offered for sale or advertised, and other information found on this website, may be the products, services and information of third parties/brand owner. If you purchase third party products and services, your legal relationship will be with the third party supplier and not us.