Educational Pen Drive- Memory Card (Online Learning Products)
School, College, Engineering, Medical, Degree, Diploma, CA, Law, Railway, Bank, MPSC, UPSC etc. ALL Competitive Exam Book & Guides
Office & Computer Stationery, Drawing, Painting & Craft Hobby Materials Online
Year At Your Service === We Have No Branch ===
40 Days Chemistry - A Revision cum Crash Course NEET 2018
Gives You Fast Way To Prepare for Chemistry
3 Mock Test with Neet Paper Solution 2016 (Phase I & II) & 2017
- Publisher:- Arihant
- Book Name:- 40 Days Chemistry for NEET
- Author:- Sudhanshu Thakur
- Edition:- For 2018 Exam
- Type:- NEET Prepatory Series (Revison Course)
- Language:- English
- Price:- Rs.370/- (Pages 493)
- Discount OFFER Price: Rs.333/- + (Shipping Charges Applicable)
- Concepts discussed clearly and directly without being superfluous. Only what is required for PMT's being described comprehensively to keep the students focussed.
- Topics to Focus (the set of topics) for each day determined first.
- All types of Objective Questions included in the Warm up Exercise for a day (Single option correct, Assertion & Reason etc.)
- Frequent Unit Tests are included in this book.
- Gives you a fast way to prepare for Chemistry without any other support or guidance.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts an entrance test for the 15% merit seats in the Medical/ Dental Colleges of India. Owing to its popularity and its significance the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) receives lakhs of applications every year. The merit list of this entrance test is also used by state governments/ universities/ institutions for admission in the medical/ dental colleges against seats under their control. This revision cum crash course for NEET Chemistry has been designed for the students aspiring to get through various medical entrances with flying colors.
The present revised edition of NEETChemistry in Just 40 Days is an impeccable tool designed to achieve perfection in the concepts asked in various medical entrances. The book has been divided into 40 sections as per strategic division of the syllabus in 40 days with seven Unit Tests and three full length tests.
The preparation starts with Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, States of Matter Gases & Liquids, followed by Unit Test 1 on Day 6, then Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, followed by Unit Test 2 on Day 10, then Hydrogen, s-Block Elements, p-Block Elements, followed by Unit Test 3 on Day 14, then General Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, followed by Unit Test 4 on Day 18, then Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, followed by Unit Test 5 on Day 24, then General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Metals, p-Block Elements, the d & f-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, followed by Unit Test 6 on Day 29, then Haloalkenes & Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols &Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life,
... followed by Unit Test 7 on Day 37 and one Mock Test each on Day 38, 39 and Day 40. All the concepts have been discussed clearly and comprehensively to keep the students focused. Topics to Focus, a set of topics for each day have been determined first. All types of objective questions like single option correct, assertion & reason, passage-based etc have been included in the warm up exercise for a day.
The book also contains unit tests in between the comprehensive study so that the students can assess their level of preparation for the upcoming examination. At the end of the book, NEET Phase I& Phase II 2016 solved papers have also been given in the book to give the candidates an insight into the current examination pattern of NEET.
As the book has been designed systematically to give the candidates a fast way to prepare for Chemistry without any other support or guidance, it for sure will act as a perfect revision cum crash course for medical entrances preparation.
- Sorry, but we do not have Cash On Delivery [COD] Service for order below Rs.5000/-* (T&C Apply)
- If you didn't find any required book(s) / products', Please E-mail us the details we will make it available for you.
- BULK order discount available for School, college, Library, coaching classes, teachers, offices & suppliers.
- All Products at ShriLaxmiStores.com are Brand New, 100% Genuine and Come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.
- If you found any discrepancy (due to typing error etc.) in product details/images etc., Please Send E-mail & we will correct it on priority basis.
All rights reserved
Images are Indicative only. The product images may have some differences compare to actual products.
All WARRANTY at / by Manufacturer/Service Center ONLY
Products and services offered for sale or advertised, and other information found on this website, may be the products, services and information of third parties/brand owner. If you purchase third party products and services, your legal relationship will be with the third party supplier and not us.